Monday, November 14, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP: IPHONE SNAPS


OPEN BACK TANK  |  STRAPPY SPORTS BRA  |  PINK HEADPHONES  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS (SIMILAR)  |  CIRCA SNEAKERS -- OLD (SIMILAR)

The weekend has come and gone and it was a good one.  I had Friday off, so my weekend began Thursday night; I hit the gym, went home and relaxed.  My bestie and I actually had tickets to see Amy Schumer, but the concert has been postponed due to illness so, I took it easy instead.


SHOP MY LOOK








Bath & Body Works was having a huge promo on their 3-wick candles, they were $13.50 each, plus I had a coupon for $10 off if you spent $30.  

I'm a sucker for these and picked up Twisted Peppermint, Black Tie, Mahogany Coconut (perfect for Summer & you can't always find this!) & Smoked Vanilla.




FREE PEOPLE TOP  |  DENIM  |  SUEDE BOOTIES -- SO COMY!  |  BAG

On Friday morning, I did some work and then headed out for the day for a meeting and some fun.  

Since where I was headed was close by, I ended up walking and these boots were actually perfect.  They have a small heel but I can still hoof it around pretty well--I actually brought these with me to Italy and they were perfect for lots of walking.









I ended up going to Escape Manor and it was such a great time!  I had never been, and let's just say that trivia isn't exactly my forté, but it was a blast!  I would totally go again--have you ladies ever done it?









Later on that evening, I grabbed my car and headed out to Place d'Orleans and Marshalls for a little retail therapy.  I picked up some new winter boots (love the two-tone) and the sneakers below.  I didn't come home with the lace up top, although it was pretty (I'm wearing a size medium).





Saturday's gym style.  If you follow on Snapchat, you saw the full outfit + some other fun stuff over the weekend.

SNAPCHAT:  acoest1984




SLIPPERS -- OLD (SIMILAR)

Sunday morning.

I love getting up and sitting down at the computer, perusing my favourite sites, checking Facebook, etc. with a cup of coffee.  Eventually I'll make my pancakes and then get ready but that solid hour or so is a quiet time I have been loving lately.




TANK  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS (SIMILAR)  |  SNEAKERS

I've been stepping up my gym game this week.  Since hurting my wrist in the Summer, I somewhat used it as an excuse to slow down a little--maybe I just needed the break, maybe I just needed to be a little lazy, either way, I feel like this week I am totally on track and hopefully I can keep it this with the holidays approaching (hello cocktails & treats!).




LEATHER JACKET (SIMILAR)  |  LONG SLEEVE THERMAL  |  SCARF  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  ALDO BOOTS -- OLD (SIMILAR)





On Sunday, post gym, Marco and I attended my best friend's son's first birthday (I was in the delivery room when he was born!).  We had pizza and cake and visited with the family, it was a great afternoon.  #whatacutie





And finally, beating the Sunday night blues with ramen and multiple episodes of Silicon Valley--we just started it, have you seen it?

Hope you had a great weekend!  See you tomorrow! xo


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig