Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GIFT GUIDE | FOR THE HOMEBODY





It's safe to say that I'm a huge homebody, and although it might seem like I go out a lot, I love to stay in.  As a natural introvert, staying in recharges my batteries, and I genuinely enjoy being alone--surfing the Internet, watching YouTube, editing a video, etc.  That's the stuff that keeps me going so I can go out and be social and spend time with people.

That said, if there is a homebody on your list--or you're just sneaking in a few last minute gifts for yourself--this post is for you!  I'm totally eyeing that olive scarf for myself, and am loving all things copper for the home (ie. those cute salt & pepper shakers!).  And of course that cozy cardigan has my name written all over it!

I have that fluffy eye mask (which also comes in white) and purchased it right before our trip to Italy for our overnight flight, but also wear it on a semi-nightly basis and for weekend sleep ins.  I would say sleeping with an eye mask takes some getting used to, but really helps me fall asleep, if I'm having trouble, and stay asleep longer.

Happy shopping! xo





SHOP MORE ITEMS FOR THE HOMEBODY





OTHER GIFT GUIDES:

FOR THE HOSTESS (under $30)  |  FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS (under $100) 



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig