Sunday, January 29, 2017

WEEKEND SHOPPING DEALS


BELL SLEEVE SWEATER -- ON SALE!

Happy Sunday ladies, we got home from our cottage ski weekend in Tremblant and have been hanging out all afternoon (you can probably still catch a mini recap on Instagram Stories).  We skied yesterday and the conditions were pretty good, so much warmer than the last few times which made it way nicer.  We debating going again today but decided to give the legs a rest since we are heading to Whistler in a few days!

I just got the sweater I'm wearing in the pic above last weekend and now it's half price!  *shakes fist*  Such a steal, super comfy & and comes in a stone blue colour as well.  Full outfit post coming soon.






I wanted these leather gloves + cashmere fingerless glove combo so bad at the beginning of the season and now they are on sale!  

I ended up buying mine separately after scouring several Winners before finally finding a pair of leather gloves, and a pair of fingerless gloves (on different days), so you could totally go that route too.  Mine were purchased back in October, so no longer available.

My faux leather moto jacket is also on sale.





One of my favourite sneakers just got marked down in white here.  See me wearing them here.

Also found them on sale here in white or black.





This strappy bralette has been on repeat for the last year, and it was just a cheap one from Urban Planet.  

I saw this cute strappy bikini top on sale that is super similar + would work at the beach too.





My favourite long sleeve top is now on sale in the olive green colour!  Love + wear it weekly.

Vacation dreaming & this pretty swimsuit cover-up.

Also love how my fave suede moto jacket now comes in a stone blue colour.





These peep toe booties have been a go-to for me for years.  These are almost identical (maybe even nicer), and they are also on sale in black leather & tan leather.





My fave lace up flats just got restocked in all sizes and are half price; they also come in black.





My hat is from Le Chateau but this Brixton hat--which I've heard amazing things about--is over 50% off!

If you're looking for a red dress for Valentine's Day, this one is a stunner, from the same site.





If you follow the A.Co Facebook page, you already saw me post about these Vince heels being on sale!  One of the sites I shared has already sold out, but there are still some sizes left.  

I wear these shoes so so so much, and totally got my money's worth last Summer alone.  They are comfortable out the box and easy to walk in.  I would say they run true to size.

Regular price + all the sizes here.





And finally, this boat neck, bell sleeve sweater was just restocked in the pretty oatmeal colour (but only a few left!).



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig