Wednesday, February 1, 2017

LEATHER JACKET + DENIM COMBO


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  FAUX LEATHER JACKET -- ON SALE!  |  LONG SLEEVE TOP  |  CHOKER  |  DARK DENIM SKINNIES  |  SUEDE BOOTIES (LEATHER VERSIONTHIS YEAR'S VERSION + MORE SIZES HERE)  |  BAG (BUDGET FRIENDLY)

Happy February ladies, how is your week going?  I'm feeling so much better than I was on Monday and Tuesday and so thankful because today we are heading to Whistler, British Columbia!  We planned this trip before Christmas and have been so excited.  

I was seriously worried when I got so ill on Sunday evening that we might have to cancel--seriously, I was feeling that awful, but I think sleeping all day on and off on Monday, and spending the entire day Tuesday in bed (aside from packing that evening) helped ten fold.  Additionally, I've been taking tons of vitamins daily, for about a month now in an attempt to prevent getting sick like last time.  Obviously it didn't prevent it, but maybe it's helped it not last as long.  I'm going to be doing a full video on all the vitamins and supplements I've incorporated into my daily routine soon!

Finally, the outfit!  This faux leather jacket has become a new favourite--when I tried it on during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last July, it was a piece I was most looking forward to.  I wasn't sold on it then, but after the prices went back up, I totally regretting not getting it!  Fast forward to Boxing Day, and they marked it down so I snagged it.  It's such an expensive looking piece for a great price + still on sale.  


SHOP THE POST








I'm in love with these booties and happened to score mine at the Winners on Merivale, for my local ladies, a few weeks ago.  I had been coveting these ones, but the price was right for the ones I'm wearing so I pulled the trigger.

That said, when I tried on my regular size (10), they felt too roomy, but when I rounded the corner and saw an entire end cap of additional sizes, a 9.5 was the perfect fit.  All that to say, if you're planning to order, I would size down half a size.






Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig